|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Mon May 7, 2018 08:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Wed May 16, 2018 08:00 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
The Women’s Masters Team Canada is a ball hockey team that will be representing our country at the 2018 World Master’s Ball Hockey Championships in Hamilton, Bermuda, September 26-30. This competition will gather all the best female ball hockey players in the world, 35 and older. Local players from Saint John are fundraising to offset costs of travel.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cash (In person only please)
- Interac eTransfer. Details provided to winning bidders upon request.
Cash Payments can be made at:
Time of pick up May 17th
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
Winning Bidders can pick their items up at:
May 17th, 5-7pm. (Blue Outlander vehicle) McEsso, Rothesay.
Note: Shipping may require an additional fee. Contact the Auction Administrator for details prior to placing any bids.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —